Sparklehearts is the beauty baby of BFF's Hillary Orr & Darcy McMahon. Once these glamour gals discovered that 60% of EVERYTHING you put on your skin is absorbed into your body- yikes - they decided they only wanted completely natural beauty boosters. When they couldn't find products that lived up to their super standards, they did what any smart, savvy, product-loving princesses would do. They created Sparklehearts.
Sparklehearts ALL natural make-up, bath and beauty products give you the glam you want without the icky extras of toxins and chemicals.
Say Ta-Ta to Tangles
Sparklehearts Detangler removes rebellious tangles and seals in shiner for happy, healthy hair.
- Amazing antioxidants, green tea and sage extracts prevent damage and repair hair
- Nettle extract obliterates oily build-up and gives dandruff the brush-off
- Willow bark removes shine-stealing residue
My Thoughts: I wash my hair every other day, so I've been using the Sparklhearts Detangler to freshen up on those off days. It smells amazing and makes my hair super soft!
Glisten Up, Gorgeous
Sparklehearts Sparkly Lotion moisturizes and brightens your skin with a beautiful shimmer.
- Natural mica sparkles add glamour to your glistening beauty.
- Naturally antibacterial, antiviral and anti-inflammatory, sesame oils are pro-healthy and protective.
- Moisturizing murumuru butter feeds your skin fabulous nutrients, enhancing your inner glow.
- Skin-softening swee almond oil improves your complexion.
My Thoughts: Personally I've never been a big fan of sparkles, but if you never grew out of that phase or you have a young daughter or sister, this Sparklehearts Sparkly Lotion is perfect. It definitely left my skin looking super sparkly :). And I must say that both of the products smelled uh-mazing :)!