It's back! This time we'll find out what's in
Err I always see this “What's in my bag” post going around. Frankly, I have a pretty shoddy bag with the items. As much as I brag about how I love makeup and whatever, I never carry it with me. Honestly, I can't be bothered to actually go to the bathroom and reapply something. In college, I go back to my dorm often enough to reapply and in high school, I wasn't going to actually miss class to reapply lipstick. Seriously. I'm not about to fail a test just so my lipstick can look fresh.
Bag: Given by my mommy! It's been around for like over 20 years. It's made of cheap sofa material. I only say that because I have a sofa that's made of this material. It's quite heavy, but roomy and useful.
- 1 set of keys
- Old yellow wallet (I've actually stitched it back together in the coin part lol) made of fake leather.
- 1 periodic table from AP chem. I usually keep it in my wallet.
- 1 mirror. OKAY SO I'M NOT THAT LOW MAINTENANCE (even though I claim this to my bf)
- 1 pen
- 1 cellphone (free after rebates so it basically has no functions besides text, call, pictures)
- 1 planner (my life)
- 1 windbreaker because I went walking outside that day.
Lol. My life.